Call for Papers
The editorial board is pleased to invite authors to submit scholarly and well-researched articles comprising theoretical and empirical works in the field of Management, Business Administration, Skills Acquisition and Enterprise Creation, Financing of SMEs, Foreign direct investment and funding of small-scale business, Entrepreneurial Marketing, Small Business Management, Infrastructural Financing, Financial Management Practices, New Venture Financing, among others. Also, critical literature reviews, book reviews and other research results in related fields may be considered for publication in special editions as may be determined by the editorial board from time to time.
Submission of Articles
- Only original manuscripts that have not been published or not under active consideration for publication in other journals can be considered for publication in this journal.
- Manuscripts to be considered for publication in this journal cannot exceed 8000 words (this is inclusive of tables, charts, graphs, appendixes and references) or Articles should not exceed 15 pages of double-line spacing A4 paper in 12 points New Times Romans including abstract, reference and appendices; and should be written in English
- The in-text referencing format accepted for this journal is the current APA style.
- Every article must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 150 words. The title of the work must be specific and should not be more than 12 words.
- The title page must include the title of the article, name of the author, organizational or institutional affiliation, full mailing address, e-mail, and a valid phone number.
- Biographical information of contributors shall be provided on a separate sheet accompanying the paper.
- Articles are received all year round.
Charges: A payment of non-refundable (N5000.00) five thousand naira only for assessment and manuscript handling charge and upon acceptance of manuscript, authors are required to pay page charges of (N20, 000.00) twenty thousand naira only. Payment should be made only to:
Bank: First City Monument Bank
Account Name: Gusau Journal of Business Administration (GUJOBA)
Account No: 8163112018
Moreover, original teller evidencing the payment of a publication should be sent to Journal email. firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPT
Manuscript should be sent to this e-mail addresses: email@example.com,